Love trying new beers? Well, tap rooms were probably designed for people like you! A tap room is basically a beer shop, where you can try all sorts of beers from local and distant breweries, right from the tap. Known tap rooms spend a lot of time in finding the best options, and you will find something new for every single day of the week. Before you visit a beer shop Santa Barbara, here are the things you need to know.
- First things first, don’t expect same beers as recommended by others. As mentioned, tap rooms change their menu frequently, and that allows beer enthusiasts to try a lot more options that they actually know.
- Don’t expect secrets. What is mentioned on the Lama Dog menu is what you get. Many people believe that they can tip the servers and staff to try something that’s located behind the stash. Well, sorry to break the bubble, but there are no secrets beyond what’s mentioned on the list.
- Ask for samples. If you are keen on trying more, you can ask the server for a few samples. Some samples are free, while some might come for a charge. Nevertheless, sample trials are always fun and allows you to get more for home, if needed.
- Know more. Beer lovers enjoy learning about different things. Some tap rooms also offer classes for beer education, which can be sheer fun. You can also discover hidden breweries in your area, especially for those unique beers.
- Finally, be a regular. Some beer shops have over 350 beers on the menu and a selected range on the taps. In fact, some also have wine taps and other beverages for those who are interested.
Check online and find the best rated tap room in your city or town!