Identifying the best beer fridge on the market can be a challenging task considering the huge number of available options. If you do a little research you will see that there are a huge number of attractive feature in each of the models apart from the regular ones. So, making a wise decision and selecting the model that suits your requirement the best can really be difficult at times. This article can to some extent guide you in this regard and help you take the best decision.
Things to look for while buying
Some of the basic things that need to be considered while purchasing any beer fridge are:
- Size – The size is the most important thing to be considered. Here, along with the capacity of the beer fridge you are looking for you also need to take consider available space where you intend to place it keeping in mind the freestanding fridges.
- Storage – The capacity of the beer fridge must be large enough to accommodate your personal necessities. When you have a get-together at home, running out of drinks would be really embarrassing. So, go for a size as per your requirement so that you don’t need to keep refilling it.
- Extra features – Extra features like digital displays, dual temperatures, temperature control,defrosting,replaceable gaskets, LED lights,adjustable shelves,glazed doorsand safety locksadd to both efficiency and convenience. So, if have a decent budget, try and include as many extra features as possible.
Best Beer Fridge Reviews
Some of the popular models of beer fridge that you can checkout are:
- Danby 120 Can Beverage Center – It has an adjustable temperature that is suitable for almost any type of beverage. It comes with durable LED lights.The lock system keeps your drinks safe.The three wired adjustable shelves add to your convenience.
- NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler – Its sleek getup gives your home a stylish touch.The adjustable racks let you organize your drinks efficiently. The lock keeps your drinks protected against children or some particular guests.Its large storage bin can accommodate bigger bottles.
- Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator –This model is comparatively lighter to other beer fridges in this segment, hence you can easily move it here and there. It comes with five shelves thus allowing a lot of customization based on your requirement. The temperature is evenly distributed throughout.You can turn off the LED lights if they seem to be too bright and disturbing.