* Eco-friendly Drink: Juice plenty of kale, celery and apple.
* Chocolate Smoothie: nut milk, 3-4 dates, a lot of bananas, 3 bananas, a tiny bit of vanilla pod, 1 tblspn raw carob powder, 1/2 tblspn raw cacao powder. Blend. Serve.
* Muesli: Raw oatmeal, dried sultanas, dried mango, chunks of almond and cashews, 1/2 tblspn sunflower seeds and 1/2 tblspn pumpkin seeds (also referred to as pepitas). Mix. Add almond milk sweetened with 3-4 dates. Absorb refrigerator overnight. Serve the following morning.
2. Mid-Morning Snacks
* Plenty of dried or fresh bananas and mango combined with an array of raw nuts.
* Cashew Ice-Cream: Inside a high-speed blender, mix 2 cups cashew butter with 1 1/2 cups dates. Fold by 50 percentOr3 cup chopped almonds. Add 1/2 cup raw carob powder. Freeze. Serve.
* Italian Noodles: Shape 3 large zucchinis into noodle shapes with Spiralizer, add small bunch fresh tulsi, 2 tspns cold-pressed essential olive oil, 6 cherry tomato plants, 1 avocado,2 tspns chopped garlic clove, juice from 1/2 lemon, ocean salt to taste. Mix. Serve.
* Noodles with Pasta Sauce: Shape 3 large zucchinis into noodle shapes with Spiralizer. Make pasta sauce by blending 3 tomato plants, 1/2 avocado, 1 1/2 carrots, 1 stick celery, 30g dehydrated tomato plants, 4 dates, 1/4 onion, 2 tbspns cold-pressed essential olive oil, 2 tbspns organic tamari, 1 tspn apple cider vinegar treatment, 2 tbspns fresh tulsi and 1 clove garlic clove. Serve.
4. Mid-day Snacks
* Eco-friendly Drink: Juice 1/2 bunch green spinach with 4 apples.
* South america Sweets: Mix 125g South america nuts, 125g raisins, 125 g dates, 1 tbspn carob powder and 1 pinch cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Roll into ping-pong sized balls. Roll again in shredded coconut. Serve.
* Guacamole Salad: Mix chopped parsley, 30g cherry tomato plants, 1/2 sliced red onion, 1/2 chopped cos lettuce, 1/2 bunch kale, 1/2 bunch cilantro, juice from 1/2 lemon and ocean salt to taste. For that guacamole, blend 2 avocados, 1/4 cup onion, 1/2-1 tomato, pinch cayenne and ocean salt to taste. Mix in to the salad. Serve.